now browsing by tag
Almira wrote in with the following…
I use art and love to assist children and adults to discover for themselves who they really are and “how to” “say no” to bad influences when they feel the pressure.
Children create and paint their own “say no” storybook after a short story from the secret book, and remembers the lessons for life.
New in Darling! Book today – classes getting full – “I am the Captain of my own ship” art workshop.
During school term, holidays and Saturdays.
From 6 years (adult classes available)
Deposit required to secure your child’s seat.
Contact Almira – healing artist and author. On either 0713559329 – firstname.lastname@example.org – twitter @faeriesandme.
Classes now available:
• I am the captain of my own ship.
• Fabric painting (adults) great for stress release and enhances the creativity flow.
• Basic drawing classes for kids.
Future classes – its a BIG secret and must not be missed!
For sale or to order.
• Gift vouchers for the ” I am the captain of my own ship storybook art classes – what a great birthday gift to give.
• Faerie happy takkies – each pair is a faerie story, reminding children to mind where they are going and what they leave behind.
• I am the captain of my own ship gift vouchers available – what a great birthday gift to give.
Thank you for your time reading and a big thank you to all the wonderful, kind Darlingtons for your support and assistance.
Copyright © 2014 The faeries and me – All Rights Reserved