Who We Are
We are an organisation who has been chosen by practitioners, teachers, trainers,beginners [usually referred to as healer members] and under the authority of the Energy Healers Organisation [The EHO] which oversees the most ethical associations represented by the EHO, of which we are one of the few, to take on all modalities in the process to get recognised by national and international govts for energy healing modalities and to be to be responsible for their accreditation, assessments, and quality of service. We are taking this great honour very seriously and are negotiating with the various bodies involved to make it happen in a way that is fair, accessible, affordable, and protects the public from rogue practitioners.
We are a group of people who wish to get the benefits known about how energy healing (as defined below) plays an increasingly important role in the improvement of every day ordinary people’s lives.
Over 70 Million People in the USA & UK use complementary and alternative health because they find it effective.
Legal disclaimer – You are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty sessions. Our use of systems that are trademarked or have a registered trademark represents our views and not necessarily those of the trademark owners. The use of our forum section is at your own risk, as it may contain advice and information from non-members, who may not share our point of view. Having said that, the methods of healing that you read about on this website may be still in an experimental stage and by using them, you take full responsibility for your own health. If you have a complaint about a member of the Association, please contact us.
We aim to give you a great experience of energy healing. We are a world wide organisation, based in South Africa with members all over the world, our remit is to promote energy healing, especially advanced modalities that are easy to learn and self-apply, like EFT, to anyone who needs it.
The Energy Healers Association approves and accredits various modalities to Master Level, such as Reiki, EFT, Access the Bars, Kinesiology,MetaPhysics,Crystal Healing, to name a few of the modalities that form part of of Energy Healers and Practitioners and Masters
To apply for membership, there are two routes with regards to your training:
- We can approve of individuals as such, after an interview, regardless of where you took your training. If you are a practitioner or a self-healer who would like our support and structure, please contact us Here to apply for membership, giving us your name, address, training, and contact telephone number.
- We can approve of individual teachers, schools, or colleges, and all their students. If you are a teacher, trainer, school, or college, please contact us Here to apply for approval, giving us your organization´s name, address, training that you wish to have approved by us, contacts, and contact telephone number.
Definition of Healing
- A journey, as well as a destination. Results may be immediate and lasting, or they may take time. This depends on the challenges to be solved, the healing modality used, and the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual condition of the person seeking healing.
- Partial or complete.
- What we want to happen or what we do not expect or think should happen. For example, when healing a painful knee, we may get total relief immediately, or we may initially experience no noticeable improvement in the knee itself. We may suddenly be aware of a pain in the hip that is being helped, we may experience and improvement in our gait or posture, or we may release unexpected emotions. In other words, the healing may need to go to the level of root causes first. Another example for that knee may be that there is damage beyond repair, and so the healing helps us halt or slow down the progress of deterioration of this body part.
- Congruent with what is best for the situation. This is known as the Highest Good. It is not up to us to decide what is right for us. Energy Healing helps us to get clarity and steers us in the right direction for us and our situation.
- Holistic. When you attend a doctor appointment, your doctor will help you fix the symptom that is presenting. So a painful knee, after the appropriate tests, may be fixed with an operation on the knee. But this approach completely ignores any slight imbalance at the hips, for example, which can be the cause of the knee damage in the first place. Eventually, the knee can become damaged again, or the other knee, or the hip can become painful. So, an operation may be done on the other knee, or the hip. A holistic approach would be to help the knee and any root causes.
- Complementary to conventional medical treatment. For example, if you have an infection, it may be important to treat it with antibiotics. Energy healing helps you to be strong from inside, so you can fight off infections yourself in the future. Your practitioner can work with your doctor to ensure best results. Some doctors are also energy healing practitioners, although this is rare.
Energy Healing is not:
- A cure in the medical sense of the word.
- Always in the direction we expect.
- Always for the preservation of life. For example, a terminally ill person can be helped to die in dignity and less discomfort by energy healing, rather than to live. It may be that a complete cure is not possible.
- A treatment, a cure, anything involving diagnosis or giving of medicines or herbs.
- Please note that the above is not always the case. It may well be that energy healing can help the person live for longer or even have a complete turnaround. However, it is best to approach healing with an open mind and a willing heart, and what will be will be.
Energy Healing is
- A complementary addition to appropriate medical care.
- Exclusive to any belief, creed, or religion.
- The practitioner or healer facilitates the client’s own healing process for the Highest Good.
What We Aim To Achieve
The Energy Healers Association is here to represent the energy practitioners and to promote the use of these modalities to help people to help themselves and help others to improve their lives and lifestyles to be better, healthier and to live longer.
As the old saying goes, to have a healthy body, you need a healthy attitude. A positive proactive outlook is empowering millions of people today to live longer and be healthier because they are choosing to be proactive.
How You Benefit
By supporting the Energy Healers Association you benefit directly and indirectly because in this web site you can find resources to improve the quality of your life through various modalities BodyTalk, Access the Bars, Reiki, EFT Tapping, Crystal Healing and information from many other energy modalities.
If you wish to donate, please let us know, maybe we could name something after you if its a large enough donation. Seriously, we can do with your help and backing as we want to be the best we can be, this takes considerable funding and its all funded by the public by donations wherever possible and membership fees.
Our members are well-trained people who choose to help others with various modalities that have shown to be effective and have been used for efficacious results for helping people overcome trauma, cope with HIV/AIDS issues, release allergy-like reactions and chronic pain, give up addictions such a smoking, hard drugs, behaviours such as anorexia, bulimia and also just for relaxation and maintenance.
It is recommended that Practitioner members charge R650-R1500 for up to 1-2 hours, and that members can discount according to a sliding scale where needed. It is recommended that an energy exchange is always given, no matter how small it may seem.
Our Friends include the Traditional Healers Organisation in Johannesburg as well as other associations, both professional and private who have come on board to help promote this and benefit their members as well.Ethics Page
Energy Healers Association NPO.
First National Bank of South Africa(ZA)
IBAN Number/Swift code: FIRNZAJJ