If you are a registered practitioner member of the Energy Healers Association you may use of the Logo subject to fair use conditions listed below and the association rules, codes and ethics of course must be adhered to.
What you can do
- You may display the logo on your web site with a link back to this site, the code is below for you to copy and paste into your HTML editor
- Please do let people know you are a member with a link to your
- Print the logo on training material once you are recognised as an official trainer
- Please let people know under the image provided below what the highest level of training you have completed with an approved trainer
- Please do share who your association approved trainer is (if they have a web site share the love by linking to their site too). This way the public will be assured by your professionalism and quality standards with verifiable references and you can benefit in turn with a reciprocal link from your association listing.
What you cannot do.
- Print the logo on promotional material without permission e.g: if you are not an officially recognised trainer or not an officially recognised practitioner member of the Energy Healers Association. If you are a practitioner, you may not use the logo as a trainer. To get the relevant qualification if you don’t yet have it please click here
- You may not print to resell mugs, T-Shirts, Hoodies, Stickers etc without written approval
- Make representation on behalf of the EHA (Energy Healers Association.org) registered charity without official written approval
- You may not take out loans on behalf of this charitable association without written approval
To get the logo please register and apply to use it, always put a back link to the Energy Healers Association web site listing you have as a practitioner or if a wonderful person as a supporter to our donations page