Examples of CPD – 5 points each unless otherwise specified.
*Proof required to be sent to the membership board team.
It’s Easy To Get CPD’s
1. Attending practice groups, shares, circles or swaps.
2. Attending training (such as re-attending a Level 1, 2, 3, or equivalent workshop)
3. Distance learning (such as attending online classes or mobile phone classes, and self-development.
4. Gaining additional qualifications that enhance the Practitioners offering, such as BodyTalk, MetaPhysics/Spritual Healing (not religious in scope),Reiki, Emotional Freedom Techniques, muscle-testing, Kinesiology, Yoga, Allergy Antidotes, Matrix Reimprinting, Faster EFT, Quantum Touch, Access Bars. In other words, energy healing modalities that enhance the Practitioner’s offering and also help with the Practitioner’s own energy. 15 points.
5. Up-to-date First-Aid training. 15 points.
6. Planning or facilitating training, workshops, groups, healing circles, etc.
7. Submission of articles/papers.
8. Submission of articles/papers to peer reviewed groups and published books such as on amazon etc
9. Peer or Master Practitioner or Master Trainer supervision.
10. Creating and/or implementing a new business/marketing plan.
11. Publication of a book involving the healing modality practised.
12. Publication of case histories.
13. Keeping abreast of changes in legislation which affect the Practitioner, such as by reading the Energy Healers Organisation Newsletter and government gazettes.
14. Publication of reports or research, such as in a peer-reviewed journal or a report for a relevant website or organisation.
15. Reading journals/articles about health, both mainstream and alternative, and about the healing modality practised.
16. Reflective practice, self-healing, and self-EFT.
17. Review of books/articles.
18. Updating knowledge via media, such as Youtube videos of the technique and recording thoughts on what is good or bad about that video.
19. Attendance at AGM. 15 points.
20. Contribution to Energy Healers Organisation activities, such as fund-raising or educational activities.10 points.
21. Presentation at conferences or local events.10 points.
22. Representing the Energy Healers Organisation on committees.
23. Attending Energy Healers Association or other RQA meetings, including branch meetings.
24. Attending Energy Healers Organisation meetings, including branch meetings.
25. Involvement in Energy Healers Organisation’s community work, such as drug rehabilitation, help at schools, rape trauma, veteran soldier, police/ambulance trauma relief, chronic pain management, mobility enhancement, helping local sports teams, etc.15 points.