Given the Fast pace of changes and our attempts to keep the prices low, some things are cheaper and others are additions to reflect our growth and the need for funds to keep on running the programs and the process we are going through. Which is not cheap. We also have to start the drive to get funding for the approval process and to have enough money to promote, you , our practitioners we ask for your help. One simple way is to pay for annual membership.
Application forms and procedure of payment to our account
To Apply please download the forms for membership, practitioner, trainer or Master Practitioner/Trainer below.
For Reiki Healer or EFT Healer, Fees are to be a R100 initial fee, and R100 every three years thereafter, due by the third anniversary of the awarded designation. Individual Associate membership – R100 For the whole of 3 years, you will be issued with your Energy Healers Association number which will stay with you for life and it will never be re-issued or re-cycled to any other member. This is if you are trained to self-heal yourself and friends and family only, such as having a Level 1 certificate and do not run a practice in any form. When you upgrade your membership to practitioner, you pay that membership fee and are issued a new certificate to display that you are allowed to practice. This certificate then falls away and your records are updated to reflect this change to fee earning practitioner. Your certificate types changes but your individual membership number remains the same.
For Reiki Practitioner level or EFT Practitioner, fees are to be R300 initial fee, plus R300 payable yearly thereafter with an inflation linked increase minimum, due by the anniversary of the awarded designation. An alternative of R45 a month is available.
- Individual Practitioner Membership – Fee R300 per year (if your trainer pays for you its included in their training costs and they apply on your behalf.) membership application . Benefits include practitioners official website listing with your website or email , plus some marketing on our News section as above, as well as other ways of marketing/advertising, should we be doing a special we can approach you for support which we hope is freely given for the worthy cause.
For Reiki Master Practitioner and EFT Master Practitioner, fees are to be R400 initial fee, plus R400 payable yearly thereafter with an inflation linked increase minimum, due by the anniversary of the awarded designation. An alternative of R60 a month is available.
- Associate Practitioner Membership – Pending further lengthy negotiations, which take time, please see attached EHA Application Form For Quality-Associate for the Associate Practitioner Membership offered.
- On the plus side, for the Associate Practitioner, you get all the benefits of the Energy Healers Organisation’s Individual Practitioners.
- Benefits include practitioners official website listing with your website or email , plus some marketing on our News section as above, should we be doing a special we can approach you for support which we hope is freely given for the worthy cause.This is temporary and for the many years that it will take for members to be given an official Designation Title.
- For Trainers, they will be recognised as CPD (constant professional development ) Trainers as soon as we receive their Official Trainer Application forms and full fees & RPL (record of prior learning).
- Obviously, since this is an opportunity for advertising on our website, via TV /YouTube interviews and via email to our members, as well as other avenues in social media, the price is the same as any Trainer in the association (The trainers form is below).
- Our members have to do a certain amount of CPD in order to remain members, so they can be actively encouraged to do activities not usually included in their own modality training, so Energy Healers Association EFT people will be encouraged to attend CPD courses from Kinesiology Association of RSA and Reiki training from other affiliates such as the ‘Access Bars’ who have signed up to be represented of which there are a few. This means everybody benefits.
For Reiki Master Trainer and EFT Master Trainer, fees are to be R500 initial fee, plus R500 payable yearly thereafter with an inflation linked increase minimum, due by the anniversary of the awarded designation. An alternative of R60 a month is available.
- Master Trainer – R500 Per year. Benefits include website listing with your website or email links, plus virtually unlimited marketing on our News section as above, as well as other ways of marketing/advertising, at no extra charge. Trainers who wish to be approved by the Energy Healers Association must fill in the EHA-Trainer- application form and additionally supply information on their training classes.
- Pro Trainer (Must Be Master Trainer to apply)–R690 per year – (
- Benefits include website listing with your website or email links,.
- plus virtually unlimited marketing on our News section as above,
- as well as other ways of marketing/advertising, at no extra charge.
- Trainers who wish to be approved by the Energy Healers Association must fill in the EHA-Trainer- application form and additionally supply information on their training classes.
- plus some extra goodies Additional Benefits for Pro Trainers Only
- **free membership for all your Level 1 Trainees for Pro Trainer Members Only
- ***an Official Supporters T-Shirt worth over R250.00 Retail. (e&oe Postage& Packaging excluded, subject to supply)
- ****A Free Posting on the Practitioners Facebook Page (with Link every time you sign a new
- Training Provider -R990 per year for up to three Trainers- (Must be a master trainer or Trainers trainer & if an individual or if an institution must have at least one Master Trainer as the principal, bulk discount applies for up to three trainers) Thereafter R320 per additional trainer if paid for by the training provider institution or R300 if that Trainer is already registered with us as a paid up individual practitioner.
- Recognised Quality Association – Fee only R1500 per year for the Recognised Quality Association and the agreed fee per EHA Application Form For RQA member as agreed with the Accredited Association Agreement, please check with your original association as it may well be, that with that association being paid up you might not have to pay anything additional if trained through one of the accredited trainers. This depends on the agreement signed between the Energy Healers Association and the RQA If you are already registered with another accredited association that are signed with the Energy Healers Association and you want to proudly display your support for the community, please do email us and we will liaise with your association if (they are not already signed up) then we will look into providing you with your Quality Associate Practitioner level certificate as per our agreement with your association once we have received proof of your assessment from your Authorised Quality Associate Trainer or Quality Associate Master Trainer. You can choose to pay the fees listed above of course in full support of what we do for the community in addition to your current association membership.
Make Your Payment – Banking Details
You must reference your payment with your name or the name of your healing/training organisation or simply your name if a sole trader practitioner.
Energy Healers Organisation
FNB BUSINESS ESSENTIAL ACCOUNT : 62339114902
Branch code 203809
From outside South Africa,
SWIFT Bank Code :FIRNZAJJ
Please remember if we do not get this payment we cannot complete the application, so make sure your bank sends us notification by email to admin [@at] energy-healers-organisation |dot| . org all membership fees go for the benefit of the members and associates in representing you through the Energy-Healers-Organisation.org we help you to provide a trusting environment & framework for the public to support you.
None of our board gets a salary for doing this & any money you pay in is for your own benefit, as we represent you we have to make trips to go see the relevant authorities all over the country to make this happen.
This is as you know not cheap and to date has cost us well over R200 000 in time , plane tickets, car hire and other expenses. So every little bit helps.Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the next alternative healers fair.