Work Experience Available Wherever You Are In The World, Plus News of Courses/CPD and What You Need For The New Qualification
The new qualification requires work experience.
With this in mind, You must do 6 sessions of at least 15 minutes each (Ideally half an hour to an hour) for each subject, make a record of the date of each healing, your name, what healing you used, what techniques you used (such as Chasing The Pain or the Reiki symbols), what you felt during the healing, and your feedback to the client after the healing. Then you send the 6 case studies back to for record-keeping and for giving gentle feedback to the subjects that asked for the healing.
Remember that Work Experience is now part of the qualification, and this counts towards work experience. The nice thing is that you do it on your own, from the comfort of your own space, and do not need to travel or be on Skype or phone or have any physical contact with the subjects/clients. So it is a golden opportunity to gather Work Experience.
More work experience has been sent in for Reiki Practitioners at hospitals as volunteers. If you are interested, please see the News section of the website for details. If you have been trained by Suzanne Zacharia, your work experience must be supervised by her, so please email email@example.com for details.
Anatomy and Physiology
A basic anatomy and physiology is now required and it must be tested for. There will be a period of grace of about 1-2 years before you need to have done this. It is being incorporated in Practitioner level training now, and if you want to take further training in this, wherever you are, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Non-practitioners do not need CPD. Practitioners at any level, as well as trainers, need a minimum of 20 CPD points per year. Please remember to keep Proof of the work you have done for CPD. This may change, but a current suggested format is as follows:
Examples of CPD – 5 points each unless otherwise specified
- Attending practice groups, shares, circles or swaps.
- Attending conferences/trade shows/ seminars/ AGM/ local event.
- Attending training (assessed and/or non-assessed)
- Developing and/or delivering workshops (such as a self-healing group, a weight-loss group, a pain management group, etc.
- Distance learning and self-development.
- Gaining additional or more advanced qualifications that enhance the Practitioners offering, such as muscle-testing, Kinesiology, Yoga, Allergy Antidotes, Matrix Reimprinting, Faster EFT, Quantum Touch, Access Bars. In other words, energy healing modalities that enhance the Practitioner’s offering and also help with the Practitioner’s own energy. 15 points.
- Up-to-date First-Aid training. 15 points.
- Planning or facilitating training, workshops, etc.
- Research – participating in/contributing to/publication of papers.
- Submission of articles/papers.
- Peer or senior practitioner supervision.
- Creating and/or implementing a new business/marketing plan.
- Publication of a book.
- Publication of case histories/case series.
- Keeping abreast of changes in legislation which affect the Practitioner, such as by reading the Energy Healers Association Newsletter and government gazettes.
- Publication of reports.
- Reading journals/articles.
- Reflective practice, self-healing, self-EFT, attending sessions with other energy healers and energy healing exchanges. 15 points.
- Review of books/articles.
- Updating knowledge via media, such as Youtube videos of the technique and recording thoughts on what is good or bad about that video.
- Attendance at branch meetings.
- Attendance at AGM. 15 points.
- Contribution to Energy Healers Association activities, such as fund-raising or educational activities.
- Presentation at conferences or local events.
- Representing the Energy Healers Association on committees.
- Attending meetings.
- Involvement in Energy Healers Association’s community work, such as rehab, help at schools, rape trauma, veteran soldier, police/ambulance trauma relief, chronic pain management, mobility enhancement, helping local sports teams, etc.15 points.
- The Practitioner or Master Practitioner or Master Trainer must undertake a minimum of 20 points of Continuing Professional Development per year.. These are verified by the member submitting workshop attendance certificates, verifiable reports, or by the member’s Master Trainer submitting verification.
I hope we have covered as much as possible without overloading you with information.
From the team at the Energy Healers Association (Now also known as the umbrella organisation for the writing of the occupational qualification, the Energy Healers Organisation). We are here to help you grow and develop and flourish. If for whatever reason, you want to become a non-member and no longer want anything to do with your association or its news, please write to email@example.com with “unsubscribe and make me a non-member” in the subject header of your email.
Forwards and onwards to a bright new future!